California Autos Examiner

Monday, December 03, 2007

Another smart fortwo Video...And An Evil Conspiracy To Take Away My Favorite German TV Show



I know that some of you are asking, "What is with all the YouTube clips lately?" Well I enjoy finding these nuggets and thought that I would share. My reason for selecting this clip isn't so much the smart aspect, but rather the voice of Cheryl Korman (sp?) of Auto Motor und Sport TV (English version) fame. I used to love watching that show on my local PBS station and then it disappeared. It was a fun half hour of coverage on all the cars of Europe. Really great stuff. Cheryl was a very capable commentator, not too much fluff & stuff.

When the show went off the air I was heartbroken. I asked my local PBS station and Deutsche Welle TV, the show's producer, but all I got were a bunch of cockamamie answers about US distributors and the German football season. Hell yeah I'm bitter. Anyways, enjoy the show.

No comments: