California Autos Examiner

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Lincoln MKT Concept On the Move




Here's the Lincoln MKT Concept as it makes its way from its early morning introduction to the main Lincoln display area. Ford would like you to think of this vehicle as a "Learjet for the road." At first I found design quite off-putting, but as I watched them drive her up the ramp, I softened my stance a little. I'm not going to be writing any letters to Ford begging them to build it, but it's not Aztek ugly.

When I heard that Ford hinted at a more curvaceous Lincoln version of the Flex during its 2006 media and employee only "Showroom of the Future," I was expecting something a bit different. Because of this letdown, even though I may have imposed it upon myself, I'm going to rate the MKT a miss.

No comments: