California Autos Examiner

Tuesday, September 09, 2008

Chief No Fun of the I Don't Wanna Tribe: Examiner Fails Driver for Splashing Pedestrian


I was sweating buckets when it came to my driving test. I wanted that license so bad, I was scared out of my mind that I'd fail. I don't think it ever occurred to me that splashing water on a pedestrian (accidentally of course) would be cause for failure. However, that's just what happened to one British woman who was told that she should have stopped and exchanged details after splashing someone waiting at a bus stop. Driver's in Britain can be fined up to twenty five hundred pounds for "careless and inconsiderate driving." The woman will now have to have to save up and take the test for a fourth time.


source: BBC NEWS
photo source: bbc

No comments: