California Autos Examiner

Sunday, January 18, 2009

Audi Sportback Concept










Not that's hot! Gazing at this absolutely gorgeous concept, I immediately got a case of the "I wants." What's not to like? The white oak blockboard trim, the diamond quilted leather seater, the huge glass roof? I'm happy to see that this Sportback has a different instrument panel design. I was getting a bit tired of the current Audi dash, so hopefully this car hints at a new IP design for the company. This concept presages a production model called the A7 which is based off the next generation A6. Cost? Well, take a well equipped A6 sticker and then add on top of that, let's ballpark between 10 and 20 grand. Worth it? You decide for yourself, but if the production vehicle looks anything like this concept, I'd say YES! If you can't afford it, don't worry, there will be an A5 Sportback as well.

No comments: