California Autos Examiner

Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Chrysler 200C Concept










I was shocked, shocked I tell you when I saw the 200C Concept. This is a great looking sedan that looks even better in person. I love that CHMSL! The interior doesn't really wow me, but when a car has a body like this it doesn't really matter.

It was extremely tough to photograph this car because it was swamped by members of the press. The last hour I was at the show, finally there was a break in the crowd and I was able to swoop in for a few shots.

I certainly was ready to give Chrysler a hard time. What, more smoke and mirror fantasies? Then they roll out this sublimely designed creature. Skip the show car running gear / interior and get this baby on the road! I just hope the Chrysler is around to make it happen.

No comments: