California Autos Examiner

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Buick and Jaguar Get Their Quality On



Break out the party hats, Buick and Jaguar have something to celebrate: they have toppled Lexus for a tie as the most reliable brands in North America according to J.D. Power’s 2009 Vehicle Dependability Study.

Rick Spina, GMNA Vice President, Quality, has a post up over at GM's Fastlane about the achievement and will be available @GMBlogs Twitter account tomorrow at 2:30 p.m. EST.

Now I couild be a cynic and say that all three brands: Buick, Jaguar and Lexus skew towards older buyers and these folks aren't as demanding as younger customers. However, why would I want to go spoil a party? Congrats to both brands.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I'd have to agree - I've owned 4 Jaguars over the last 15 years, and all have had rock solid dependability.

By contrast, my wife's Mercedes seems to always have minor issues.