California Autos Examiner

Saturday, June 27, 2009

Ford Fiesta Movement agent meets Eleanor


Agent 21 behind the wheel of a Ford Fiesta

I am continually impressed with the quality of work that Fiesta Movement agents are pumping out. For little more than the price of a car rental, Ford is getting expansive social media coverage of its 2011 Fiesta produced by very creative people. What's not to like?

You might recall my interview series with San Francisco Fiesta Movement agent White Menace that I conducted last month. Today I highlight another agent, Burbank's Brittani Taylor (AKA Agent 21). In the embedded episode below, Brittani takes her Fiesta over to Cinema Vehicle Services to check out the life of a Hollywood car coordinator.

The embedded clip below doesn't really focus on the Fiesta (no pun intended), but it does keep it the back of your mind. In this clip, Jerry Bruckheimer's Shelby GT500 Eleanor from the movie 'Gone in 60 seconds' makes an appearance. Overall the clip is pretty silly, but I enjoyed it. In my opinion this is grassroots marketing done right!








For more info: Check out my interview with the Fiesta's brand manger.

Follow the author on twitter or contact via e-mail!

No comments: