California Autos Examiner

Friday, October 23, 2009

In the San Jose area? Check out the Cadillac SRX


2010 Cadillac SRX (courtesy: general motors)

Cadillac is hosting a Tweetup for the 2010 Cadillac SRX tomorrow, Saturday, October 24, 2009 at Sino Lounge 377 Santana Row from 4:00 PM to 9:00 PM.

View a slideshow of 2010 Cadillac SRX images in this link.

You might recall that Buick recently hosted a Tweetup in San Francisco for the 2010 LaCrosse. I was able to attend the Buick event and can report that an enjoyable time was had by all. If I had to criticize anything, the test route for the cars is a bit too short.

I have yet to take an SRX for a drive, although I did spend some time in a pre-production 2010 Cadillac SRX at the Detroit Auto Show. If time allows I will try to attend this event myself. For those who are interested, a link to the Tweetup with all the details can be found here. Santana Row is always a great place to be and if GM is willing to buy you a few drinks and apps, why not go?


Subscribe to receive alerts when the author submits a new article, follow the author on twitter or contact via e-mail!

No comments: