California Autos Examiner

Sunday, November 06, 2005

smart fortwo, some additional thoughts

So I've already discussed the smart on loan in San Francisco, but what I didn't mention was the salesperson who called to let me know about it. I've called a number of Mercedes dealers over the years to ask about smarts coming to the USA and I've usually received the brush off or worse. Rick at Mercedes Benz of San Francisco as been the only salesperson who expressed interest and actually called me back months later to stay in touch. So, a hat tip to Rick for that. There are no guarantees about smarts in the USA, but if you are interested in the car Rick is a good person to have in your corner. You can reach him at 415-673-2000, I think there are multiple Rick's at the dealership, but only one Rick in sales.

No comments: