California Autos Examiner

Thursday, January 26, 2006

Autoexpress Takes a Spin In an Eos


Quickly skimming through the article, I was heartened to read that Wolfgang Bernhard won't release the Eos until it is totally right, "Even if only one in 10 is having problems, then I will not give my approval." This is good news, because many Volkswagen owners probably feel like they were the one in ten. I kid. I kid. Well, not so much.

This is a big buzz builder for the company and they've got to get it right. Granted, they are going to miss a lot of the summer driving season, but that pales in comparison to a flubbed launch. The Eos has moxie. I really like the sliding, transparent section of the roof. What a concept for a hard top convertible!

Not a whole lot of driving impressions in the article, but it will give us something to think about while we wait. Click here to read the article.

No comments: