California Autos Examiner

Saturday, February 02, 2008

Chrysler Listens? Could've Fooled Me!


First off, no baby news yet. We're still awaiting the arrival of baby number two here at ACATT.

So, recently I wrote a about a test drive that the family took in Chrysler's Town & Country minivan. We found that there were a lot of things to like in the new van, but the $41k sticker of the Limited model we drove was a bit pricey.

Enter Chrysler's new promotion and it's Signature Series vehicles. The T&C Touring Signature Series represents a pretty nice compilation of options, with the lone issue being available power. The only model in the T&C range blessed with the 4.0 mill is the high zoot Limited model. This leaves the Touring Signature Series with the more anemic 3.8 motor and its less than class leading 197-hp.

Since Chrysler claims in its new advertising that it's listening to its customers, I thought I'd let them know that although I like the T&C, I wouldn't consider the $32k van with such a weak motor as compared to the competition.

After crafting a rather lengthy missive online at chryslerlistens.com under the contact us section, imagine my disappointment when I was sent the following message:

from: "dccactest1"

subject: This email address is no longer accepting emails (KMM13753I17L0KM)

The email address of the Chrysler Fleet Business Relations group has changed. Please send your emails to fleetbr@chrysler.com. This email message can no longer be routed to the Fleet BR group.

Sincerely.

Chrysler Systems Group

Now, If I were Chrysler and I had just spent a lot of dough promoting the fact that I'm trying to listen to my customers, it would seem to me that I'd want to make sure that my website "contact us" form was working! Especially with the URL "ChryslerListens.com"

No comments: