California Autos Examiner

Thursday, July 24, 2008

2009 Honda Fit: Get Your Digital Bundle


This post's headline is a shameless plug. In fact the whole article is really a promo for the Fit. It's not like I'm getting anything for it or that the Fit needs any help (they can't make enough of 'em). Sometimes I just start on a post and I just have to finish it even after I've determined that it's pretty much worthless.

On the 2009 Honda Fit micro-site you can collect some wallpapers, myspace themes and other misc crap. I'm not running around shouting "w00t!" but it is something to click around on while escaping other duties (it doesn't take much for me to get riled up). The '09 will be arriving this fall, so if you want to collect an '08 (which I like better from a styling perspective) then act now.

No comments: