California Autos Examiner

Wednesday, July 30, 2008

All-Female Owned and Operated Garage Specializes in Hybrid Maintenance

Update: Somedays, well I just can't seem to do anything right. I failed miserably in my attempt to embed this video and for that I am sorry. Not really all "that" sorry, but I'm not proud of it. Click here to view the video.

The hotness that is Kara Tsuboi is not really captured in this video. However, this fluff piece about Luscious Garage in San Francisco is a car-related story so I can post it here at ACATT. LG is an all-female owned and operated garage specializing in the maintenance of hybrid cars. They also sell and install limited range, very expensive plug-in conversion kits. In a nod to being green, the shop utilizes solar power and re-refined motor oil.

If this shop can help women feel more comfortable about getting their car serviced, then more power to them.

No comments: