California Autos Examiner

Thursday, July 31, 2008

GM Debunks Myths About Ethanol, I Debunk The Myth That I Filter PR Releases Before Posting



The last time I saw journalist Matt Kelly was at the Detroit show in January. We were both invitees to GM sponsored events at that show. Since that time it appears that Matt has moved on from his previous employer and is now filing stories from GM Next. The above video is one of the stories that he's posted. In this sketch he plays a character similar to Jay Leno's "man on the street" in asking folks what E85 stand for. The video then goes on to have an "expert" explain about E85.

I'll be honest, I didn't make it all the way through this one. No offense to Matt or anything, but it just kind of dragged on and I found myself flipping tabs on my browser. You're probably wondering why I posted the video? I really have no defense other than it was easy and I had something to say about the interviewer.

There are going to be more videos in this series, so you might not seen the last of this quite yet. Perhaps they'll spice up future episodes?

No comments: