California Autos Examiner

Sunday, August 24, 2008

2010 Toyota Sienna Caught Testing


Believe me, the headline of this post is way more promising than the accompanying pictures. It's not that the picture quality is bad, but rather we can't see anything compromising. As an owner of an '08 Sienna, I can tell you that the current model is a big, juicy van and were pretty pleased with it. I hate the feather light steering, probably my number one complaint, but other than that I'd say its a very accomplished family hauler. I would imagine that Toyota will want hang on to the AWD option and that it will add a hybrid version to compliment the lineup. I would want to see the entertainment system add a hard drive so that DVDs could be ripped and then stored in the house for safe keeping. You can view the pictures and read the accompanying text by clicking here.

No comments: