California Autos Examiner

Thursday, August 14, 2008

Late Night Blogging Leads to Wayward Thoughts


It's interesting how the mind evolves and devolves throughout the day. One minute I'm diligently researching stories for tomorrow's edition of ACATT and the next thing I'm doing is staring at a photo gallery of beautiful women wearing sunglasses. Mkay. I'm trying to figure out why AutoWeek decided to focus solely on grid girls wearing sunglasses, but I'm not going to argue with them. My attempts to photograph models at auto shows has been pretty awful. I try to snap the photos off like all the other dogs, sorry, photojournalists, but I just can't do it. Therefore I have to give props to the photogs out there takin' care of business. If you're so inclined you can check out the collection of photos by clicking here.

No comments: