California Autos Examiner

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Ram Challenge Watch the Video and Enter to Drive the 2009 Yourself



Trying to make the best of a bad market, Dodge is boldly moving forward with the 2009 Dodge Ram launch. One of the components of the intro is the "Dodge Ram Challenge Tour" where potential customers get behind the wheel. The tour has already visited San Antonio and is Philadelphia and Houston right now. Sadly there are no Bay Area dates for me to check out. I'd have to drive to Sacramento and I'm not going to do that. You can check out the dates for your area by clicking here. Above you'll find a video clip from the San Antonio event. Of course, you're only going to hear the positive things that participants are saying!

I haven't driven the new Ram, but sitting in the driver's seat I liked what I saw. Hopefully this new truck will give Dodge dealers a bit of a bump, I can't stand to see Glenn Hartzheim begging on TV every night.

No comments: