California Autos Examiner

Thursday, October 30, 2008

AE Drives the New Ford Ka


I had a chance to drive the previous generation Ka and Fiesta back to back and let me tell you, there was a huge difference in the livability of the two cars: the Fiesta was a nicely turned out vehicle while the Ka felt too spartan and flimsy. Now the next generation of Fiesta and Ka are upon us and Auto Express is offering its opinion on Ford's little buggy.

The big deal for us is that we'll be getting the Fiesta, which is just super-fantastic news if you ask me. That Fiesta is going to be a hoot, I can just sense it! Now, the chances of us getting the Ka are much more iffy and if you ask me, that's just fine. I'd certainly be willing to give the Ka a second chance, but I'm totally fine with the Fiesta being the entry level car here in the States. If all my wishes were to come true, we'd get the Ka's sister, the Fiat 500 in Abarth guise.

No comments: