California Autos Examiner

Friday, October 24, 2008

Awww Crap! The VW Takes a Hit!


First it was the Jaguar and then the Infiniti. Now comes the VW Jetta in the latest installment of: Awww Crap! This Jetta was piloted by my sister-in-law and was rolled four, that's right four, times before coming to rest in a ditch. In the backseat was young Marco, pictured above, who was strapped into his car seat.

Fortunately no one was hurt in the accident and there were no other cars involved. Witnesses support her account that the right side of the car drifted onto the shoulder and when she tried to drive back onto the road she over-corrected and flipped the car.

Kudos to the Jetta for protecting its occupants.

2 comments:

longrooffan said...

Glad all are safe. But that should buff right out.

Michael Sheena said...

Hey John,

Thanks. I'll be honest, when I got the call from my wife I thought the worst might have happened. Unfortunately, this isn't her first accident and I doubt it will be her last.