California Autos Examiner

Wednesday, October 29, 2008

Ford Fiesta Sedan Spyshot?




While feeding his insatiable appetite for fast food, Detroit News writer Scott Burgess may have snapped the upcoming Fiesta sedan. I'm troubled that Scott can barely write an article without mentioning his love of McDonalds, but in this case Scott has "done good." To date I have only seen spyshots of the sedan wearing heavy amounts of camouflage, so these shots are definitely more revealing/disappointing. If this is the production sedan, it is nowhere near as swoopy as the Verve sedan concept (last photo above) on which it was based.

Now, I should add that I am only speculating that this is the Fiesta sedan. Burgess hints at what he believes the car is in the title but asks his readers what they think, the Detroit News comments section is so jacked that I wasn't able to find out if anybody commented.

source: det news

No comments: