California Autos Examiner

Friday, May 15, 2009

Truck pulling event allows women to compete. In other news wife says I don't even pull my own weight







Nothing like a truck pulling contest to bring men and women together. Three Israeli women took part in a five year old truck pulling event, a first for their gender.

Having done a lot of stupid things in my high school days, I can attest that even pulling a pickup truck is a challenge, let alone a 7 1/2 ton truck.

However, we here in the Bay Area should not worry about our pride, for we have someone who possess even a greater ability. I'm talking about Grandmaster Tu Jin-Sheng of Fremont, best known for his Iron Crotch, who has the ability to pull a truck with his privates (slightly NSFW due to the P word, but otherwise not objectionable).

No comments: