California Autos Examiner

Saturday, August 02, 2008

Sorry to Bother You, But I Just Smashed My Hummer Into Your Bedroom to Inquire About My Rent Money


In college I was a "landlord" or sorts and managed a dorm with 40 students. I think the most succinct thing I can say about that experience is "Never Again!" So believe me when I tell you, I understand the frustration of someone being behind on their rent. However, taking your Hummer and driving it into your rental property out of frustration probably isn't the smoothest move. Richard Ott was charged with attempted burglary, harassment, leaving the scene of an accident, reckless driving, failure to report an accident and endangering the welfare of three occupants of a home. That's quite a laundry list of charges!

source: msnbc

No comments: